Public Library of Beverly Hills
On December 23, 1929, the Beverly Hills City Council passed an ordinance creating a Municipal Public Library.
The city rented a small space in the E. J. Krause Building, located at 401 North Canon Drive.
In 1932, the library was relocated to the North Wing in the new City Hall.
The library underwent extensive renovation in 1990.In January 2013, the children's section was reopened after a facelift.
Tenant improvement consisted of HVAC and Plumbing system upgrade for 7,000 sq. ft. library space located in ground floor building, our principal in charge devoted a full involvement to prepare assessment, feasibility report, recommendation, solution, life circle analysis and construction document for subject project including coordination with acoustical consultant and fire protection consultant during design.